We specialize in creating cost-effective training for in-house applications that prepare your officers for a wide variety of real-life situations for the budget-conscious agency. The iMarksman® Use of Force Simulator gives law enforcement agencies and trainers an edge in the effective use of force training.
Used by many professionals to increase their skills, speed, and accuracy.
You can use the system in a classroom or home/office.
Easy to install and operate. PC or laptop with Windows 7/8/10.
- Projection screen or white wall,
- Laser-enabled training device.
How it Works
- Combines a unique laser device and sensor camera to accurately detect a shot.
- Uses an iMarksman® Training Pistol or your own firearm by simply putting a laser cartridge inside of the chamber.
- Extends dynamic scenarios to a large screen by projecting from a computer.
- Use your own personal firearm — no need to get accustomed to a new gun. (Simulator pistol is available as an optional upgrade)
- Integrate local environments into scenarios to create more realistic training exercises.
- Don’t break the bank! Packages start at $3995.
- Set up, tear down, and transport with no hassle — the whole package fits in a backpack.
- Compatible with realistic simulator pistols if necessary.
- Gives complete control to trainers to guide their trainees.
- Upper Makefield Police Department, PA
- NE REGIONAL Police Department, PA
- Military Training Center, Fort Sam, TX
- National Guard, GA
- New Horizon Security Services, VA
- MUHLENBERG TWP Police Department, PA
- Garrett Bureau of Investigation
- Global Security Afghanistan
- Tactic24 (Germany)
- Noventa Segurança (Brazil)
- Sabre Segurança (Brazil)
- Army of Spain
iMARKSMAN® USE OF FORCE PACKAGE
iMarksman®Use of Force Software(2 free licenses are included)
Full-size Training Gun (Optional)with realistic weight and removable magazine
IR Sensor Camerawith mount or tripod
LIVE / VIDEO / ENHANCED MODE
iMarksman® is changing the Landscape of Simulated Training by developing the new method of communication between the trainer-instructor and the trainee.
Allows user to use videos as a target and additional animations that react to the trainee hitting the target.
Ability to create your own video scenarios or Download the videos from the internet and use them as scenarios.
- Enchanced video scenarios
- Video scenarios
SCRIPT / MANUAL /RANDOM MODE
The instructor determines the target positions and backgrounds.
Review shot history, see shot placement, calculate the time between shots, and measure gun movement.
Select moving or static targets. Choose the direction the subject moves and how many shots it takes to take down the target.
- "LIVE" Target Images
- "Commercial, SPORT and Qualification Targets